Monday, March 28, 2016

How to lose a Presidential Election. Divided we Fall.

By John G. Schreiber (Jay)
I have to say this. We as conservatives have a divide amongst us that IS going to kill us in the Election coming in November. The divide has grown to spitting on each other for our liking Cruz or Trump. I'm dead ass worried that this divide will once again cost us an Election. I see it, I smell it, I predicted the same in 2012. I knew it. Sometime we need to learn that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. AND WE ARE FALLING.... The Democrats are applauding us for our internal division. I'll say this. I'll take TRUMP OR CRUZ over any democrat. PERIOD. All this never Trump or never Cruz stuff scares the crap out of me. I see so many "conservatives" just not voting this cycle for that ever so destroying FOR PRINCIPLE thingy. I love all the anti so and so stuff pouring out into our ranks. The Dems have us right where they want us. DIVIDED. They learned long ago to stand for their nominee and their party people all the way to the White House. They stick together like glue and go win yet another election. I see it happening again. Sadly. We are too busy talkin shit about each other and having tunnel vision that they will walk away with 4 more years and we will be standing wondering how the hell did that happen??????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment